The simple fact of moving to the beach can obtain multiple benefits, such as:
- It’s good for your heart: People who reside in populations at sea level have a better heart rate. This is because the atmospheric pressure is higher and therefore the amount of oxygen in the air is also higher.
- The sea heals wounds: The salts present in sea water promote wound healing. The iodine in salt is a natural bactericide, so acne, cuts, or even internal inflammations will heal more quickly after taking a bath.
- It will help your immune system: The iodine in the sea breeze helps the immune system, so living in areas near the sea will protect us against diseases and infections.
- You will feel the benefits of magnesium: Salt water infuses your skin with magnesium, a necessary element for muscle function, blood clotting, and the metabolism of nutrients. In addition, it helps to normalize the production of thyroid hormones, and to absorb phosphorus and calcium.
- The beach is the best gym: Exercising on the beach has a positive effect on the joints and muscles. Playing sports with the peace and tranquility of the sea makes the brain can concentrate better and the activity is more profitable.
What are you waiting for? go to: https://comparepropertiesspain.com/